SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The Hall Group, a 50-plus year-old company with holdings in excess of $3 billion, whose primary business activities include real estate development, real estate ownership and management, commercial real estate lending, venture capital and private equity, and vineyards and wineries is seeking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer in connection with the growth and expansion of the company. The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with the VP of Marketing and in-house marketing team in the overall marketing efforts of the corporate office and all HALL entities, as well as coordinate with the leasing teams on all design needs.
Responsibilities / Opportunity –
1. Design creative assets (print, digital, social) for HALL Arts, HALL Group, HALL Structured Finance, HALL Park and HALL Arts Residences and other potential needs as they come up.
2. Works closely with the marketing team to understand all brands and the “voice” for each one along with overall goals for each.
3. Keeps a project calendar for all ongoing projects that is updated daily and shared with the team
4. Works with the team on creative briefs and overall branding and design direction as well as conducting needed research and prep work to ensure proper design and aesthetics are achieved.
5. Creates design concepts/layouts using aesthetic knowledge, combining copy, art and imagery to fulfill the creative brief.
6. Obtains approval of concepts by submitting layouts for approval and makes necessary revisions from external departments.
7. Once final approval is obtained, prepares final files for printing or digital dissemination; purchasing from vendors as needed.
8. Work with printers on bids needed for key projects to ensure the best pricing and print process is achieved.
9. Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies (as needed), printers, does all in-person press checks, etc.
10. Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
12. Assist in the planning and organizing all HALL events, including the design of marketing and advertising materials.
13. Assist in map creation for key leasing and marketing materials.
14. Print and bind leasing and marketing materials when needed by the leasing or development department.
- Bachelor’s degree Minimum 5-6 years of design experience with an emphasis on real estate, digital advertising, social media and marketing design.
- Must be highly creative and able to work on tight deadlines and multiple projects at one time.
- Knowledge of print production, including but not limited to Pantone/CMYK inks, paper selection, printer proofs, folding/bindery and attending all press checks.
- Flexible with attention to detail Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in email marketing platforms such as ActiveCampaign / MailChimp and HTML5 web banner animation a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required. Visual arts and/or commercial real estate experience preferred.
Benefits – The HALL GROUP provides a full complement of benefits, including a bonus program, health, dental and vision insurance, including HSA and FSA plans, 401(k) with employer-matching, life insurance and an allowance for fitness memberships.
Job Location – Dallas Arts District (downtown Dallas), Texas
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Graphic Designer” and your name in the subject.