Job Overview: The Senior Attorney will report to the General Counsel and work closely with the leasing team and other members of the business team. The Senior Attorney will focus on and spend a significant portion of time negotiating and drafting commercial leases and related documents. In addition, the Senior Attorney will perform numerous other duties and assignments, as needed, including but not limited to, reviewing, drafting, and negotiating services agreements, vendor agreements, consulting agreements, and confidentiality agreements; assisting in corporate governance functions and risk management; and providing analysis and strategic advice in connection with a multitude of corporate matters.
- Negotiate and draft commercial leases and related documents
- Review, draft, and negotiate services agreements, vendor agreements, consulting agreements, and confidentiality agreements
- Assist in corporate governance functions and risk management
- Provide analysis and strategic advice in connection with a multitude of corporate matters.
- Perform numerous other duties and assignments, as requested by General Counsel
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Admitted to the Texas state bar
- 5+ years of experience as a practicing real estate attorney with an emphasis on commercial leasing
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, creative
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Commercial real estate experience is preferred
Please email all qualified resumes to Human Resources Manager, Krystle Peña, firstname.lastname@example.org.