Digital/Design Coordinator will work closely with the VP of Marketing, Digital Specialist, and Senior Graphic Designer in the overall marketing efforts of the corporate office and all HALL entities, as well as coordinate with the communications team and leasing team on all aspects of digital marketing and ongoing design needs.
*Dallas based, non-remote, on-site in Dallas office, no paid relocations.
Specific areas of responsibility would include:
Design new and update existing HALL marketing materials such as leasing packages, website edits and map edits as needed.
Maintain Active Campaign database and design custom eblast content and deploying for all HALL Brands.
Support the digital specialist with miscellaneous digital marketing needs including paid media campaign implementations, KPI reporting, Salesforce data management, keyword research, website updates and SEO improvements
Support the Senior Graphic Designer by designing a variety of materials in Adobe Creative Suite. This includes proofreading and editing existing materials regularly to keep the design and content up-to-date.
Research digital marketing trends on a continual basis and report suggested enhancements
Assist in proofreading, updating, and keeping all HALL websites up-to-date and current.
Work with the communications team to assist in the creation of an annual digital marketing plan for HALL to help engage on all social platforms.
Create/design relevant and engaging social media posts on all HALL sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
Assist in the design of marketing and advertising materials for key events and programs.
Assist in map creation for key leasing and marketing materials.
Print and bind leasing and marketing materials when needed by the leasing or development department and order all needed marketing materials as needed such as presentation boards.
Coordinate professional photography for HALL buildings, art and company headshots for the use in all digital channels (web, social) and for leasing and marketing materials.
Assist in preparing presentation materials for speaking engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years of digital experience with an emphasis on social media, marketing graphic design and web skills.
- Must be highly creative and able to work on tight deadlines and multiple projects at one time.
- Applicant must provide design portfolio and/or a minimum of 4-6 design samples of digital and print work.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat), Email Marketing Platform (Mailchimp, Active Campaign or similar product) and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
- Commercial real estate experience preferred.
Please email all qualified resumes to the attention of Abby Witkowski: firstname.lastname@example.org