Job Overview: Marketing Intern works with the entire marketing team including the Senior VP of Marketing, Digital Specialist, Director of Communications, and Digital/Design Coordinator on all HALL Group projects.
- Assists marketing in research projects.
- Assists marketing in editing and proofing all marketing and advertising materials.
- Generate relevant and engaging social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) for all HALL pages. Assist and support Digital Specialists with day-to-day needs.
- Help with all marketing invoicing, filing, and organizing as needed.
- Assists in proofreading, updating, and keeping corporate and property websites up-to-date and current.
- Assists in the planning of organizing for HALL events, conferences, and sponsorships, including researching and ordering materials and giveaways, editing leasing material assisting with preparation and organization, and helping plan meeting schedules.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, and PowerPoint is a plus. Help maintain HubSpot database and assist with posts and updates as needed.
- Assist in various day-to-day tasks and organization that the marketing team sees fit.
- Assist with contact hygiene and data entry within our CRM platform.
- Marketing or related major.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, In Design, and/or PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Advanced experience in Microsoft program applications.
We are currently looking for part time or full-time summer 2023.
Please send qualified resumes to Krystle Peña at email@example.com.