Digital Marketing Specialist
The Hall Group, a 50-plus year-old company with holdings in excess of $3 billion, whose primary business activities include real estate development, real estate ownership and management, commercial real estate lending, venture capital and private equity, and vineyards and wineries is seeking to hire an Accounting Manager in connection with the growth and expansion of the company.
Job Overview: The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing and maintaining digital marketing campaigns that drive lead generation and brand awareness. Along with campaign management, this role will be focused on overseeing our marketing automation systems to help scale the company’s business objectives. This position will be strategically focused on organizational growth while working alongside various stakeholders within the company.
- Define customer journey segmentations and develop roadmaps in accordance with the target audiences
- Develop and manage effective SEM, SEO and Programmatic Display strategies designed to improve brand awareness and conversion output
- Manage relationship with web developer to improve UX/UI in accordance with analytical performance
- Provide oversight to our digital marketing agency and the paid media campaigns they administer
- Execute A/B testing and identify data trends in order to improve digital marketing campaign performance
- Use platforms such as ActiveCampaign and Tableau to measure campaign effectiveness and improve internal efficiencies through lead scoring, segmentation and distribution
- Define and create reporting procedures that include multi-channel digital marketing KPI’s
- Present strategic campaign concepts on a quarterly basis to senior leadership
- Research and develop new systems that improves sales/marketing efficiency
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing/business preferred or equivalent years of work experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital marketing campaign management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
- Experience using platforms such as ActiveCampaign, Tableau and Salesforce
- Familiarity with API’s and integrations
- Commercial real estate and/or financial services experience is preferred
Please email all qualified resumes to attention Sarah Fox, email@example.com