Job Overview: The Digital Coordinator will have an understanding of social and email trends with the ability to design and create digital assets. This position will work closely with our digital specialist as well as our communications and leasing teams.
- Work with the marketing team on overall digital goals and strategies to meet annual company goals.
- Design and write digital content for all HALL social platforms, to include but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube channels. Work with the communications and designs teams where needed for design and copy support.
- Manage digital content calendars including social, email and native website blog content.
- Create video content as needed for social brands. Become familiar with video platforms and best practices for social, web and email marketing.
- Work in HubSpot CRM platform to implement and execute all social and email campaigns.
- Create and manage all email marketing campaigns and review and disseminate key analytics to team members for all HALL brands.
- Support the digital specialist with digital marketing needs including paid media campaign implementations, KPI reporting, HubSpot data management, keyword research, website updates and SEO improvements.
- Continuously research digital marketing trends and report suggested enhancements to Digital Specialist.
- Assist in proofreading, updating, and keeping all HALL websites up-to-date and current.
- Collaborate with key marketing team members to assist in the creation of a strategic annual digital marketing plan and budget for all HALL Brands.
- Help where needed to update digital leasing and marketing presentations as and print/bind when needed by the leasing or development departments.
- Assist and help oversee professional photography shoots for HALL buildings, art and company headshots for the use in all digital channels (web, social) and for leasing and marketing materials.
- Performs other duties assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1-2 years of digital experience with an emphasis on social media, email, and website skills.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Must be highly creative, resilient and be comfortable in a high pace environment.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Experience in Email Marketing Platform (HubSpot or similar product).
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
- Commercial real estate experience preferred.
- Knowledge in best practices of digital marketing.
Please send qualified resumes to Krystle Peña at firstname.lastname@example.org.