Senior Tax Accountant
Job Overview: The SR. Tax Manager is responsible for tax compliance of preparing federal, state, and local filings for all Hall Group entities. This position reports to tax managers.
- Responsibilities include a wide range of tax reporting and tax analysis functions related to the company’s various business activities and those of its affiliated entities.
- Responsibilities to include preparing federal and state tax preparation for Corporations, S- Corporations, LLCs, partnerships, foundations, and trusts.
- Specific job duties include maintaining tax records/books, preparation of multiyear tax projections and financial analysis, and preparation of estimate tax payment calculations.
- Assisting with research and planning to determine the tax impact of current and proposed Hall activities and transactions.
- Implementing strategies to minimize tax liability in accordance with current law or proposed tax legislation.
- Work with the accounting department on book and tax transactions and concepts.
- Coordinate with the legal and accounting departments regarding the organization and dissolution of Hall entities.
- Monitor the status of tax return compliance to ensure deadlines are met.
- Oversee various compliance-related tasks including:
- Filing annual informational returns and ensuring applicable fees are paid.
- Update and maintain the tax compliance calendar.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- 3-4+ years of tax accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or associate degree in finance or accounting
- CPA certification is preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and software proficiency as required
- Ability to keep track of deadlines, time management, and multi-task
- Good discretion and judgment
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
Please email all qualified resumes to Human Resources Manager, Krystle Peña, firstname.lastname@example.org