Job Overview: The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of both internal and external communications for all of HALL Group’s subsidiary brands. This includes working closely with the Communication Director to assist with all external and internal communication channels such as writing press releases and pitching to the media, drafting copy for advertisements, company websites, company newsletters, investor relations communications and adhering to a company’s brand by publishing content and assisting in marketing materials and overall strategy. As well as assist the marketing team with day to day sponsorships, events and volunteer opportunities.
- Support all day-to-day communication/PR needs and work with the Director of Marketing with writing and strategizing all company press releases, key media lists, pitching stories to media, and other key research.
- Assist in creating talking points for speaking engagements, fireside chats, video scripts, letters, presentations and packages for HALL executives.
- Reply to incoming media requests for all brands and determine next steps.
- Stay relevant with all news articles and publications that mention HALL Group or any HALL entities and send monthly roundups and quarterly HALL Happenings newsletters to corporate.
- Help create and assist the Digital and Design Coordinator on overall social campaign strategy and help generate relevant and engaging social media posts including all major news announcements (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) for all HALL pages.
- Work with the HALL Structured Finance team to manage milestones and closing press releases.
- Write blogs and partner spotlights for HALL Structured Finance and all of HALL’s entities.
- Assist the VP of Marketing with keeping track of charity giving, filling out forms, tracking expenses, managing HALL Structured Finance conferences, and assisting with filling tables/events as needed.
- Help where needed in the planning and organizing for HALL events, conferences, and sponsorships, including researching and ordering materials and giveaways, editing marketing materials, assist with preparation and organization and any talking points for executives.
- Manage external paid placements with both Candy’s Dirt, Globe St and other publications for all HALL entities.
- Assists marketing and PR on all research projects, packages and proofing all website and marketing and advertising materials.
- Assist the VP of Investor Relations in all marketing and new offering materials for HALL’s existing and prospective investors.
- Manage marketing billing and invoicing.
- Work with HR to complete annual Best Workplace Surveys and company awards.
- Work with external PR firms and participate in weekly calls as needed.
- Coordinate volunteer trips for both the Frisco and Dallas offices and assist in any other service opportunities.
- Perform other duties assigned by the manager.
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing/business/communications preferred or equivalent years of work experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing or communications role.
- Experience working with c-suite level executives preferred.Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with Windows and Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office is also required.
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
Please email all qualified resumes to Human Resources Manager, Krystle Peña, email@example.com