Human Resources Manager
Hall Group, a 50-plus year-old company with holdings in excess of $3 billion, whose primary business activities include real estate development, ownership and management, commercial real estate lending, venture capital and private equity, and vineyards and wineries is seeking to hire an HR Manager in connection with its growth and expansion.
We are seeking an HR Manager to manage the company’s Human Resources operations in Dallas and Frisco, Texas, and support company-wide initiatives for employees. The HR Manager will partner with the Director of People Development on strategic initiatives such as the company’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) program, Training, and Performance Management.
HALL Group is committed to uncompromised excellence, responsible business practices, and giving back to our communities. We provide incentives to our employees to support the community and local charitable organizations of their choosing.
• Review, refine, and implement employment policies and procedures
• Enforce existing employment policies and procedures
• Respond to employee relations matters and concerns with integrity and thoughtfulness
• Champion the DEI program and initiatives
• Partner with Hiring Managers and coordinate the recruitment and selection process
• Manage orientation and onboarding processes, including new hire data entry and 30/90-day check-ins
• Develop and manage Training program
• Process and track leave of absence requests, including Family and Medical Leave Act
• Become Texas benefits expert and go-to for employee questions.
• Assist with annual open enrollment
• Coordinate the Performance Management cycle for employees
• Manage offboarding, including exit interviews
• Ensure online personnel files are updated and accurate
• Participate with Office Manager and other staff to plan and execute employee events
• Other responsibilities as required by the needs of the company
• 3+ years of people operations or human resources experience
• Experience with a corporate DEI program
• A working knowledge of federal, state, and local Labor laws to keep the company compliant with relevant issues surrounding employment
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Ability to travel periodically to the Napa Valley, California office
• High EQ/interpersonal skills to build trust with teammates from all parts of the company
• Utmost integrity
• Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.)
• PHR/SPHR certification
• Spanish Fluency
• Familiarity with Paycom software
Work Environment – Talented, driven group of associates who work closely as a team. The successful candidate will quickly have the opportunity to contribute and impact company operations, grow in knowledge and abilities, and receive compensation according to contributions.
Benefits – HALL Group provides a full complement of benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, including HSA and FSA plans, 401(k) with employer matching, life insurance, an allowance for fitness membership, and a potential for annual bonus.
Job Location – Dallas Arts District (downtown Dallas), Texas
Hall Group is committed to furthering DEI in its workplace and is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com and answer the questions below:
Why do you think you might like to work for us?
What is your experience working with DEI programs and/or initiatives?